Explore Our Healthy Products
We are what we eat! When we eat well, with people we care about, we feel good!
Committing to healthy diet is not always an easy decision but it’s one that you will not regret. There are countless benefits and, at the end, what looks like costly life style in long term will pay off with reduced medical bills.
Organic Foods: What does it really mean
Navigating through the maze of terms, labels, facts and opinions that in fact vary from country to country could be confusing. Is organic food better for us, and if so, why?
“Simply stated, organic produce and other ingredients are grown without the use of pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, sewage sludge, genetically modified organisms, or ionizing radiation. Animals that produce meat, poultry, eggs, and dairy products do not take antibiotics or growth hormones”
This doesn’t sound bad, doesn’t it! No chemicals, synthetics, antibiotics, hormones, steroids or GMO. Livestock must have access to the outdoors! This must be beneficial to our animals as well!
The benefits of organic food
Food affect as in direct way, and there are new sicknesses in our times that are very likely to be caused by mass food production. What we eat is one of the factors affecting our body and mind. Organic food is very likely to contain more nutrients than conventionally grown counterparts. In fact not only certified organic food, there are small healthy farms that don’t use pesticides and chemicals that just simply don’t go through certification process that is very costly and unaffordable to them.
- Organic produce contains fewer pesticides. No Chemicals are used in organic food, instead there are natural ways to fight pets.
- Organic food is often fresher because it doesn’t contain preservatives that make it last longer. In fact there is a saying: “If your food goes bad quick, it’s good”
- Organic farming is better for the environment. Organic farming practices reduce pollution, conserve water, reduce soil erosion, increase soil fertility, and use less energy. Farming without pesticides is also better for nearby birds and animals as well as people who live close to farms.
- Organically raised animals are NOT given antibiotics, growth hormones, or fed animal byproducts. Feeding livestock animal byproducts increases the risk of mad cow disease (BSE) and the use of antibiotics can create antibiotic-resistant strains of bacteria. Organically-raised animals are given more space to move around and access to the outdoors, which help to keep them healthy.
- Organic meat and milk are richer in certain nutrients. Results of a 2016 European study show that levels of certain nutrients, including omega-3 fatty acids, were up to 50 percent higher in organic meat and milk than in conventionally raised versions.
- Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
This is just the beginning, the idea is to bring organic and healthy locally grown products and offer them to our customers. Every month we will be expanding our selection. Step by step, Rome wasn’t build in a day.:) For start we plan on having following categories:
- Rice and other crops
- Noodles and pastas
- Coffes and teas
- Organic cosmetics
To explore our healthy products please click here
Please share your ideas with us, is there anything that you would like to find but we don’t have, yet?